wp775dfa92_1b.jpg
IRON
AND
COAL
wp8f722eef_1b.jpg

wpccc0174d_1b.jpg

wp084eaf12_1b.jpg

wp1dfe796c_1b.jpg

wpb94a9c27_1b.jpg

wp30c0080e_1b.jpg

wpe7f594fa_1b.jpg

wp41b60334_1b.jpg

wp28f83377_1b.jpg

wp58bd6e61_1b.jpg

wpf6d780f2_1b.jpg

wpa232f246_1b.jpg

wpb7de6eaf_1b.jpg

wpe25a4887_1b.jpg

wp8dd72539_1b.jpg

wp8a5a2b0d_1b.jpg

wp173b9717_1b.jpg

wpefe35af4_1b.jpg

wp18609ff9_1b.jpg

wpb4497c04_1b.jpg

wp972d2540_1b.jpg

wpcf2e2acd_1b.jpg

wp775ca042_1b.jpg

wp876cf288_1b.jpg

wp19e5be01_1b.jpg

wp170929bc_1b.jpg
wp7985112e_1b.jpg
wpe2b57e3a_1b.jpg
wpc8604a8e_1b.jpg
Dowlais Iron Company engine “Fochriw”
A CWB Railway Wagon
Haulier and horse underground at Fochriw Colliery
Scenes from Fochriw Colliery
Another view of  underground stables in Fochriw Colliery
The above photograph is of the first colliery ambulance. The inscription reads “Dowlais Colliery Workmen’s Ambulance and Car supported by voluntary subscriptions, Fochriw, South Tunnel and Cwmbargoed Pits. Fochriw Station 1912”. It was made made by W.H.Baker, coachmaker, of Bethesda Street, Dowlais and cost £148 2s 6d. It was replaced by a Model T Ford in 1921
Photograph courtesy of  Great Western Wagons Appendix by J.H.Russell
wpa531c3ca_1b.jpg
wp87da8afa_1b.jpg
wpd64a4077_1b.jpg
wp84d1b28a_1b.jpg
wp7ccd1f5d_1b.jpg
wp3ee98f06_1b.jpg
wpd1169d45_1b.jpg