wp8d2d2289_1b.jpg
wpde388a81_1b.jpg

wpc9a8ffeb_1b.jpg

wp8d923dbe_1b.jpg

wpf91befcd_1b.jpg

wpce562cfa_1b.jpg

wp2dc61a13_1b.jpg

wp4ecefa0f_1b.jpg

wp2f00d38a_1b.jpg

wp7ae3c5e4_1b.jpg

wp449426f2_1b.jpg

wp51423706_1b.jpg

wp697adf28_1b.jpg

wp53b80c87_1b.jpg

wp5fa6a3d2_1b.jpg

wpcfa8e385_1b.jpg

wp3cf2c47d_1b.jpg

wpab668da8_1b.jpg

wpc10b6dd3_1b.jpg

wp8552f997_1b.jpg

wpc9fd0715_1b.jpg

wp07e17748_1b.jpg

wp7640da1a_1b.jpg

wp6ec242b0_1b.jpg

wpb301596e_1b.jpg

wp023d570b_1b.jpg

wp8a30a763_1b.jpg

TRANSPORT
wp5d1fc724_1b.jpg
wp3e0dfdd9_1b.jpg
wp2e54a6d4_1b.jpg
wpb31f7e97_1b.jpg
“Reference the sidings near Dowlais Top, forming a connection with Rhymney Iron Co’s private limestone road. Proposd to be taken up, the direct connection now open with the iron works, rendering them no longer necessary”
“Rhymney Limestone Jcn. Sidings to remain”


The Pantywaun Mineral Railway
The Pantywaun Mineral Railway was connected to the Brecon and Merthyr Railway at a junction to the south of Pantywaun Railway (operational on OS 1884 but shown as a siding on OS 1901 2nd Edition) which was known as Pantywaun Junction.

The Pantywaun Mineral Railway initially ran from the Pantywaun mining complex to Dowlais and also ran south on the western edge of Rhas Las pond, which was constructed in 1818 (OS  1884). However, on OS 1901 2nd Edition, it is shown connected to the Tunnel and Fochriw collieries.