During May 1947 the resignation of W.P.Lawrence Mus.Bac. was accepted and an unanimous decision was made to continue the choir and it was decided that the future programme be one of concerts for the entertainment of hospital patents, the first hospital to be visited being Talgarth. Gelligaer and Aberbargoed hospitals were also visited
During September 1947 the choir competed at Llangattock but were not amongst the prize winners an explanation being that all the choristers were young voices and required a little more training.
The choir unsuccessfully competed at the NCB eisteddfod at Porthcawl during October 1948.
The choir later disbanded since a newspaper report dated 17 October 1955 advised that a meeting was held to form a Male Voice Choir under the conductorship of Thomas Walters A.L.C.M. and accompanist L. Jones, Pontlottyn. The first practice was held in the New Hall. No further reports on the choir have been seen.